Bath & Body Works Ultimate Candle Day!


Like any other chick with a spending habit and a penchant for good smells, I'm candle obsessed. Candle hoarding is pretty much a year round activity for me, but once a year it's a full fledged contact sport. Enter, Bath & Body Work's One Day Candle Sale. Their 3-wick candles get down to the single digits and it's basically the Gladiator games to get out alive. I love it.


My all time favorite smell is Fresh Balsam. Just roll me up and dip me in Fresh Balsam wax and I'm a happy camper. I'd snort it if i could. I had to get two of them. I tend to lean more toward the cold winter smells and my haul reflects that. The one deviant from this habit came with the introduction of Rose Water & Ivy. I've been OBSESSED with it since spring and I have countless jars of it already. But do you see this pure pastel jar? Do you see it? How could I resist?!



I also saw these two online and wanted to try them. Iced Vanilla Woods & Snow Mountain Lodge. By their names, they seem similar, even their jar design is complimentary to each other. So naturally I had to have them. They both have soft wintery tones, hints of vanilla and musk, but different all the same.


I wasn't so sure about this one, Pistachio Ice Cream. I don't hate it and it definitely has that wintry feel, but I just don't love it. We'll see what happens when it burns.


Did I say two Fresh Balsams? Err, make that three...


1 comment

  1. nice idea and thought about that or good things in this blog
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vintage Home Décor Ideas


    ReplyDelete